Our Goal is operate this program with a high level of leadership and integrity while providing the top quality coaching and a great experience for our players with opportunities to succeed at the highest level!!
14s and 15s Teams will have ten top roster players along with up to two reserves while the 16s and 17s teams will have nine top roster players and two reserves. All of them are part of team, but top players get first opportunity to attend the tournaments.
Our Program Provides the following for each player:
- Quality Experienced Coaching Instruction and Christian Leadership
- 16-19 Team Practices and Player Skill Workouts including Individual Agility, Skill, and Fundamental Development (Located in Marshall, Jackson, and Pipestone) typically on Wednesday nights and Saturdays during school year.
- College Level Shooting & Fundamental Skill Workouts – Individualized by Player Position
- Typical Workout Structure: Warmup, Balance, Agility (20 Min), Full Court Drills (30 Min), 5-8 Stations of Skill Development (50 Min), Team Time (20 Min), and Scrimmage (20 min).
- Two (2-3 hours) Skill Clinics by College Coaches
- Individual Weight Program – We will demonstrate exercises
- Player Development Plan with Performance and Skill Evaluations
- Tournament Entry Fee’s and Registrations
- “We will help coordinate transportation to and from events if possible”
- Team Hotel Rooms will be blocked for Tournament Events, but families are required to book 3-4 weeks in advance.
- Matching Game Uniforms – (Returned at end of summer)
- Reversible Practice Uniforms
- SW Minnesota Stars Dri-Fit Warm-Up Shooting Shirt
- Medical Supplies, Ankle Tape, Etc for team.
- Basketballs for Practice & Warm-ups
- Assistance in college recruiting/selection process