14s Team and 15s Team Tryouts will be on March 4th (1st Round) and 11th (2nd Round)
16s Team and 17s Team Tryouts and Player Development will be on March 18th and 21st.
These are open tryouts for 7th thru 11th grade players to attend.
All players on the team are expected to attend these tryouts and team development.
|• 6:10 – 6:45 pm||14s and 15s New Player Registration|
|• 6:50 – 7:00 pm||Program / Try-outs Overview with Staff Introductions|
|• 7pm - 9:20 pm||14s Team and 15s Team Tryouts and Player Evaluations|
|Please do not arrive prior to 6:05pm|
|Time / Date||Agenda|
|6:20 - 6:45pm||16s and 17s New Player Registration and Shoot Around|
|7:00 - 9:15pm||16s Team and 17s Team Tryouts / Player Evaluation - 1st Round|
|8:55 - 11:45 am||16s Team and 17s Teams and Rosters Finalized and Player Development|
|12:10 – 3:00 pm||14s Team and 15s Teams Finalized, Player Workout and Team Development|
|*Final Roster spots maybe established before these dates|
Try Out / Administration Fee: $40
• This fee applies Only to a player New to the SW MN Stars program this year. If you have played in the Stars Program in previous years, this does not apply to you. Payment can be paid on day of tryouts to "SW MN Stars".
Player Profile Sheet, Liability & Rules Waivers
• We prefer all players to fill out Player Profile Sheet, Liability Form, & Team Rules Form (see below) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to first tryout date.
Player Evaluation Process:
• We expect ALL players to attend these practice and workouts.
• You will have best chance of making a SW MN Stars Roster by attending the first tryout dates. If you are not able to attend these dates and still want to compete for roster spot, please clearly communicate ahead of time the reason for missing the first tryout date.
• You will be contacted directly by a Stars coach after each tryout date if you have move onto the next round / player evaluation date. Do not show up at the next date unless you are contacted by a SW MN Stars coach.
• Final Roster spots will be selected by March 22nd at the latest or earlier if possible. You will be contact by the coaches if selected. You will have two days to accept the roster spot after it is offered.
Guaranteed & Committed Roster Spot Players:
• Players that have been offered a Guaranteed Elite Team Roster spot prior to Try-Outs must clearly indicate by March 24th of any tournaments they are not able to attend due to other commitments. This allows us to communicate to reserve players what opportunities they will have to complete in tournaments.