14s and 15s Team Tryouts begin on March 5th.
16s and 17s Tryouts and Player Development begins on March 19th.
These are open tryouts for 7th thru 10th grade player to attend.
See documents below for details.
|• 6:10 – 6:45 pm||14s and 15s New Player Registration|
|• 6:50 – 7:00 pm||Program / Try-outs Overview with Staff Introductions|
|• 7pm - 9:20 pm||14s and 15s Team Tryouts and Player Evaluations|
|Note: We will be able to get on floor of RA at 7pm|
|6:20 – 6:50 pm||16s NEW Player Registration and Shoot Around|
|7:00 – 9:20 pm||16s and 17s Player Tryouts / Development|
|8:40 – 8:55 am||14s and 15s New Player Registration|
|9:00 am - 11:45 am||14s and 15s Team Tryouts and Player Evaluations|
|12:05 – 12:15 pm||16s and 17s Players Arrive and Shoot Around|
|12:15 – 3:00pm||16s and 17s Player Workout and Team Development|
|6:30 – 6:45 pm||ALL Players arrive and Warm-up|
|6:50 – 9:20 pm||Player Workout and Skill Development – All Teams|
|We will start in PE Gym and move to RA at 7:30|
Try Out / Administration Fee: $40
• This fee applies Only to a player New to the SW MN Stars program this year. If you have played in the Stars Program in previous years, this does not apply to you. Payment can be paid onsite.
Player Profile Sheet, Liability & Rules Waivers
• All Players need to fill out Player Profile Sheet, Liability Form, & Team Rules Form (found on website) and emailed to email@example.com prior to first tryout date.
Player Evaluation Process:
• We expect ALL players to attend these practice and workouts.
• You will have best chance of making a SW MN Stars Roster by attending the first tryout dates. If you are not able to attend these dates and still want to compete for roster spot, please clearly communicate ahead of time the reason for missing the first tryout date.
• You will be contacted directly by a Stars coach after each tryout date if you have move onto the next round / player evaluation. Do not show up at the next date unless you are contacted by a Stars coach.
• Final Roster spots will be selected by March 26th at the latest. You will be contact by the coaches if selected. You will have until March 29th to accept the roster spot.
Guaranteed & Committed Roster Spot Players:
• Players that have been offered a Guaranteed Elite Team Roster spot prior to Try-Outs must clearly indicate by March 24th of any tournaments they are not able to attend due to other commitments. This allows us to communicate to reserve players what opportunities they will have to complete in tournaments.